Although it's over 10 years later I still enjoyed reading it; especially since with all the sorting through things and stress of thinking about moving our whole house, I was having a rough day. It also reminded me to share a good opinion I have of others, even if I don't know them particularly well, as often as I can.
I should preface sharing this list with you (aka the whole internet) with the fact that in this class I apparently chose to do a skit of Marilyn Monroe for some reason which I don't remember anything about... but find it hilarious another person in the list thought it was Madonna. Make people like something even if they have no idea what it is - now that's talent!!
- she'd be very loyal
- very creative
- unique ideas
- good acting as Madonna
- a great job as Marilyn Monroe. A great emotional actress.
- fun, always happy
- great debates - speaks her mind
- twirls her hair a lot
- likes to talk
- doesn't let others opinions sway hers
- never in uniform <-- this is true
- always smiling
- likes to laugh
- at first, seems like you just want to have fun but later you realize you are a serious person with deep insights <--- probably my teacher
- bubbly and responsive
- one of my best friends - we always have fun together
- easy to talk to
- very generous
- incredibly funny
- has lots of friends
- can be very friendly
- a pleasant, warm smile