T-SHIRT PARTY FAVOUR:
- Instead of capes which a lot of parties have, I decided to make the kids t-shirts. All the t-shirts I bought at Michaels including the iron on paper. I designed the logos and stuff on Skitch. I also wasted a huge amount of time (which is why I'm a poor party planner) on making sure each of the logos had a superhero that looked like the kid they were for, hair colour and everything. Ethan's was the only one that was different.
If I were to do this again, I would put more planning thought into how to iron something on the front AND back of a shirt without ruining the other side.
PRINTABLE FOOD STUFF:
Lollipop mask and capes for the favour bags
CRAFTS AND DECORATIONS:
- Control panels the kids can make. I replaced this cool idea with a Build your Supermobile table with Lego because I ran out of time to collect the supplies.
- Cards and sticker printables Justice League.. colour your own or not, so cute
- I made a BAT CAVE sign and filled a room full of cut out bats. I didn't realize I was inviting the kids to kill the bats so maybe find some silly string for this.
- I also wasted my time and made the sign with glow in the dark paint because at 11am I can totally block out the sun... fun fail
|TEEPEE your basement in paper Spiderwebs! |
if you want a laugh don't explain to the kids what they should do with them and watch a few try and avoid them like an obstacle course.. yet they destroyed the bats.. makes no sense
Colouring the City.. I was going to do a wall of this but didn't have the printer power.. so I cut out Superhero colouring pages instead, taped them together on the table with crayons, masks and stickers.
Happy Birthday Banner letters here, you paste them on pennants you make from cutting out triangles of real comic books. I'm sure you can eyeball the banner flag size yourself so I won't go find a link for you, and you just hole-punch the sides to string it up. I had only Betty and Veronica comics though and therefore didn't do this one in time. Looked really cool though!
Enjoy your parties! hope you got some good ideas.