- what the hell?
- it's too pretty
- more than 2 minutes is still too long to wait.. it's for kids, right?
- what kind of time do you think I have?
- this is so unnecessary that maybe I want one
NOT FOR THAT PRICE, ZOKU.. nomatter how many peppy-lady instructional videos you make! Then I run into it's competitor the X-press Pop Maker. Note my unedited, non-dreamy photos.
All you have to do with both is freeze the base for 24 hours beforehand and then make sure you do not put any liquid in it that has no sugar (including natural sugar) plain water, or is carbonated. It just won't work, and that seems to be the premise of the whole idea. Here's the side by side.
- price $12 (original $29.99)
- makes 4 popsicles at a time
- takes 7-10mins
- comes with 8 sticks, 4 drip guards
- ice pop removal tool
- price $73.44
- makes 3 (2oz) popsicles at a time
- takes 7-10 mins
- comes with 6 sticks, 6 drip guards
- ice pop remover tool