Tuesday, September 18

Someday isn't one of them






Another item off my back 30 list: have a running routine.


I'm going to play my 'I have three children' card.. which I promise I never really play.. in the fact it's hard for me to have routines for myself.  But here's where we stand today.


Things that helped me stay on a min. 3 day a week schedule:


  • c25k app, has a nice little set up to start you off/guide you
  • running partner
  • nice scenic area, wooded/lakeshore
  • 8tracks app, keeps music interesting.. oddly enough Rhianna's Birthday Cake is fantastic to run to! who knew??
  • posting my results and progress on facebook keeps me accountable, especially if I don't have a running partner that day





The biggest accomplishment in setting a routine is not letting any setbacks get you off track.  I am not so much of an unmotivated person as I am a maker of an invisible set of rules that if I ever deviate from, my plan just gets thrown out the window!  For this reason, and the last 4 weeks of running, I cross you off my list.. running routine!!    


1 Comment:

Greta said...

So awesome that you are running -- having a partner really helps. :) I can never find one that wants to run as often or at the same pace as me...so my babe in the stroller is my partner.

Free Blog Template by June Lily