Fast forward to tonight I just decided I was going to try something new and made the best sandwich ever! Of course that means I have to share it with you.
Steak Tip Sandwich:
Ingredients are simple..... steak tips, kosher salt, pepper, basil, garlic powder, olive oil
- put it all together in a bowl and then start frying on med heat for however long you like your steak.
- put the steak aside and toast whatever bun you like
- the water in the frying pan, grab 2 cups of very hot water and a pack of gravy mix and start making the gravy
- place cheddar cheese on the one side of the toasted bun, swiss cheese on the other
- place the steak tips on the bun/bread and a little drizzle of gravy (or a lot if you like that!)
- put it together and enjoy it!
I had two today.